Wednesday 16 March 2016

Amanishah Nala Dravyavati River TATA group develop

Rs. 1470 crore approved to convert amina shah nala into Dravyawati River 

The government has approved Rs. 1470 crore to convert Amina shah nala to its original form of Dravyawati river. The contract of this project had been given to Tata and Tata has estimated the completion of this project in 3 years. After getting an approval from the government, JDA will start the work in progress as soon as possible. The chief minister Smt. Vasundhara Raj could inaugurate the project this month. It is an interesting fact that when this project was put forward by JDA, Tata was the only company that was willing to take it up and submitted tenders. 

Amanishah Nala Dravyavati River TATA group develop
Amanishah Nala Dravyavati River TATA group 

Tata had submitted its work report, which estimated to Rs. 1522 Crore. This was then negotiations down to a budget of Rs. 1508 crore. The government then organized a committee to reduce the work rates even further. The committee consulted PD core wrote up an estimate of Rs. 1442 crore. This estimate was submitted to the government. Tata was not ready to execute this project for this amount. After several negotiations, this project was then finalized at Rs.1470 Crore.



5 comments:

  1. What is the actual time of starting & completion of this project.This would be a important issue,cause Government bodies work lack any time bound & that gets project cost & time both in a continious increase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the reason that cetp not design

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the reason that cetp not design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone, I'm Patricia Sherman in Oklahoma USA right now. I would like to share with you my experience of borrowing USD $185,000.00 to clear my bank draft and start a new business. It all started when I lost my house and I took my stuff because of the bank policy and I met some bills and some personal needs. So I became very desperate and started looking for funds in every way. Fortunately for me, a friend of mine, Linda told me about a credit company firm, I was intrigued by the fraud, but I was intrigued by my situation and had no choice but to get advice from my friend about this company. contacting them really doubted me because of my past experience with online lenders, did you know that little? '' Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com This company has been very helpful to me and my colleague and today, thanks to this credit company, the proud owner of well-organized work and responsibilities, they smiled back at me. So if you really need to grow or start your own business, or if you really need to borrow money in any financial hardship, we recommend you find a financial development opportunity in your business today. {E-mail:} Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com ... online for credit not a victim of scam. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very informative, thanks for posting such informative content. Expecting more from you.
    Most Trusted Maratha Matrimonial Services

    ReplyDelete